After you have created and formatted your CSV, you will map your columns to Audiogon's fields. That way we know that the values in a column you named
Cost should be used for
On this page
- Video Overview
- Column Name Recognition
- Understanding the Bulk Uploader
- Import Settings
Watch a brief video on Column Mapping.
Column Name Recognition
- Any column with a name identical (case-insensitive) to our fields will automatically be mapped to the appropriate field to save you time.
- We recommend using our sample file as a template for this purpose. But, you can rename any field in your CSV to an AG field and we'll map it.
- We also recognize Shopify product export CSVs and will map the few default, relevant columns automatically (e.g.
Column Mapping Tips
- If you don't have values for a certain column or do not want a column mapped, just make sure that
- Select Column -is your selection for that field.
In the below screenshot, I had values for
Offer Reserve Pricein the CSV I uploaded, but I don't want them mapped so I changed them to
- Select Column -
- You can use Static Values for
- If you don't have URLs for your images, you can add them to the listing later on the review page
- You will most likely always have to add the Category ID column. Refer to the Category ID Taxonomy support doc or Category ID Taxonomy worksheet in our sample files to match your listing's category properly.
If you upload the same file often, instead of renaming all your columns, you can save your column mapping settings in the Import Wizard to make your uploads as quick and easy as possible. This is beneficial for if you routinely export a CSV from third-party software or database to create your bulk listing CSV.
This feature is located between the Column Mapping section and the Listing Options section.
Saving Import Settings
Simply map your columns then add a name for your Import Settings and save
Loading Import Settings
After selecting your CSV, scroll down to this section. Select your Import Setting from the drop-down menu and click the Load Import Settings button.