You should always, ALWAYS, double box. and the original foam should be checked. If weak or cracked, use packing tape to reinforce it on both sides.
- Tubes typically should be removed and shipped in a separate box.
- Speakers should ALWAYS be wrapped in plastic before placing the foam bumpers around them.
- Binding posts should be tightened to a closed position
- Remember bi-wire jumpers if included.
- Grills should be tightly in place, lest they become loose and scratch the speaker box.
- Turntables should be shipped in "locked" position where possible. Check manual or internet for how to accomplish this.
- Tonearms should be tied down with wire tie.
- Cartridge should have stylus cover in place.
- Dustcover should ideally be removed from hinges and packed separately, wrapped in plastic.
Need more help? Feel free to submit a support request.