To manage which communications you receive from Audigon, click on your user icon in the upper right of the screen, then select ⚙︎ Edit Account near the bottom of the drop-down menu.
Once you are in the edit section, click on Notifications.
From here, you can select what communications you want to receive from Audiogon.
- notifications on items you are attempting to buy or sell, including whether you want to be notified in-app, via e-mail or by text;
- tips on selling unsold items after one week;
- daily e-mail digests of your saved searches;
- notifications of new features, updates or changes that may impact the way you usually interact with the site;
- marketing e-mails that include site coupons that can be used for discounted listing fees. as well as exclusive offers from us, dealers and companies we partner with;
- our weekly newsletter, highlighting the most popular products and forum discussions, with listing recommendations tailored to your interests;
- forum activity, including notifications when someone responds to your posts or comments, as well as daily and weekly digests; and
- comments on virtual systems to which you have contributed.
Once you have checked off your selections, click Save Preferences. You can amend these selections at any time.
You may opt out of marketing e-mails by choosing the Opt-Out of All Marketing Communication in your account settings or clicking the links at the bottom of any Audiogon marketing e-mail.
Unsubscribe from Emails Like This
This option removes you from that specific mailing list.
e.g. You get a coupon email, and decide you don't want those. You will be unsubscribed from that list, but still retain your Saturday Newsletter subscription.
Unsubscribe from All
This option blocks you from receiving all marketing e-mails. While you may still retain your list subscriptions, your e-mail address will be suppressed from receiving anything. You may opt back in at any time by unchecking the Opt Out Of All Marketing Communications box as detailed above, then checking off those items you want to begin receiving again and saving your preferences.
These links will send you to our Email Preference Center, where you can take action. Any change you make on the preference center is synced to your Notifications settings on Audiogon and vice versa.